Need to adjust your Describely plan? No problem!
Important: At the end of your free trial, you will lose access to Describely's features, unless you've upgraded to a paid plan. Any store connector(s) will automatically be deactivated.
In this article
Our advice for choosing a plan
- Core: You manage up to 450 products on 1+ storefront(s).
- Enterprise: You manage a large number of products across multiple storefronts and channels.
Tip: When choosing a plan, consider how many products you'll need to create content for monthly. Then, choose from our available add-ons based on your needs.
For store owners looking to kickstart their content creation or write for a one-off project, we recommend adding a product power-up.
Your plan will include data enrichment credits for 10% of your products. If needed, purchase more data enrichment credits with a data enrichment power-up.
Still not sure which plan is best for you? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we're happy to help.
Update your plan
Note: Only account admins can manage your plan.
- In the lower left corner, click Account.
- If you are updating your plan after a free trial, skip to step 5. If you've previously subscribed and want to change your plan, click the Modify Subscription button on the right side.
- Click Update plan.
- For Yearly/Annual plans, select the toggle at the top of the page.
- Select the plan that best meets your product needs.
If you choose our Core plan, you'll see different options based on the number of products you manage plus an additional section below where you'll select:
- Product power-ups
- Data enrichment power-ups
Important: If you are an Enterprise user and would like to make changes to your plan, reach out to email@example.com.