Want to upload a file with your product information? Follow these steps!
Note: Describely uses all imported product data when generating new content. The more context provided to our AI, the better!
Important: For the best experience, we recommend logging into Describely on a desktop computer through Google Chrome.
- From the left-hand toolbar, click Import Products.
- Select Import from File as your Catalog Type.
- Name your Catalog.
- Click Upload File and choose or drag and drop the file you'd like to upload.
Note: Your file must be either a CSV or Excel file, less than 30 MB, and contain a field that can be used as a Product Title.
- Match Describely's fields with your file's columns by selecting the corresponding field from the drop-down menu. If needed, preview the selected column on the far right, and click the x icon within the box to clear the field.
- On the bottom right, click the green Save and Continue button.
- In the next step, you'll see a notice if there were columns you did not import. Click the checkbox to select any you'd like to import.
Note: Additional product information will be used to power generations for higher-quality content.
On the bottom right, click the green Save and Continue button. Voila! Your products have been imported and will be saved in a Draft state within your new catalog.
Tip: If needed, drag multiple columns to the Keywords field. You can also import product attributes like material, size, color, etc. from different columns here.