Need to add additional products to your catalogs? We've got you covered.
In this article
- Import a product from a file
- Sync new products from a store connector
- Add a single product using an image or keywords
- Add a single product using existing product details
Import a product from a file
Note: You will not be able to import a product from a file if your catalog was created through a store connector. Follow these steps to import new products from your store.
Learn how to import your products from a CSV or XLSX (Excel) file here!
Sync new products from a store connector
- To sync new products added to your storefront after you've connected it to Describely, open your catalog and click Sync on the top.
- To pull data for your current products from your storefront into Describely, select the checkbox. If you'd like to keep Describely's existing data, leave the checkbox blank.
- Click Continue.
Voila! Your store and Describely catalog have been synced!
Add a single product using an image or keywords
- In the left sidebar, click Generate Product tab.
- Either upload an image OR describe your product using 6+ keywords (comma separated keywords or sentence format).
- At the top, choose your language and brand tone.
- Click the Generate button.
Add a single product using existing product details
- From the Home page, click New Product.
- Select the catalog you'd like to add a product to and click Continue, or click Start from new catalog. Learn more about how to create a catalog here.
- Enter your product information in the fields. A Product Title is required.
- Click Save. Voila! Your new product has been added to your catalog.
Tip: When entering your product information, include SEO keywords to help optimize your content and describe your product.