Integrate and optimize your WooCommerce products with Describely!
In this article
- Connect your WooCommerce store
- Generate content in bulk
- Generate content individually with chat
- Manually update individual products
Connect your WooCommerce store
Important: For the best experience, we recommend logging into Describely on a desktop computer through Google Chrome.
- From the left-hand toolbar, click Import Products. If you're connecting your store through our initial onboarding, skip to step 2.
- Select WooCommerce as your Catalog type.
- In a separate tab, open your WooCommerce dashboard, copy the URL from your web browser, and paste it in the dashboard URL box in Describely.
- Click Connect WooCommerce.
- Click Approve to connect your store to Describely.
Need to import new products after you've connected your store to Describely? Open your catalog and click the Sync button on the top!
Important: When accessing your store, Describely will only ever manage your product content. Reach out to us at email@example.com if you have any questions!
Voila! Your WooCommerce products have been imported within your new catalog.
Generate content in bulk
Looking to scale your product content creation? Learn how to create and optimize product titles, descriptions, meta tags, and more for multiple products at once in this article.
Generate content individually with chat
Want to refine each of your product's content individually? Learn how to use Describely's chat feature to perfect your content one product at a time here.
Manually update individual products
- From your WooCommerce catalog, click the name of the product you'd like to work on.
- From the Product Details tab, make your edits or add formatting if you'd like, and click Save Changes.
- If you're ready to push the changes to your store, click the Publish to WooCommerce button on the top right. Voila!